CheRRy BLoSSoM

Welcome to my simple but amazing world! ;)

Wednesday 2 May 2007

1st May = 1st swim! :D

Tuesday 1st May... woke up sooo early.... i seriously thought i had to go to work!! I had some breakfast and as always switched on my pc for the routine stuff, check my email, check my hi5 profile... etc etc.... to be honest i wasn't really in the best of moods... but then i started chatting with my friend Charlene and taaaddaaaaa we decided to go to the beach for a suntan!! ;) Once we got there.... we checked out if the water was cold and YES it was FREEZING!!!! But that didn't stop us from swimming! :) Aaaah it was soo refreshing! :)) Then we sunbathed for a while but the sun was reallly hot!!! We only stayed there for like an hour... just enough to get a light suntan :D
I can't wait to go to the beach again!! :D Thanks Charlene for the company... i always enjoy myself with you... hehe xxx

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home