CheRRy BLoSSoM

Welcome to my simple but amazing world! ;)

Wednesday 29 November 2006

Let the countdown begin!

Okay... December is VERY near... the eventful month of the year: Christmas, New Year, staff parties, receptions, wine & alcohol, food, chocolate etc...

Okay.. my plans till now: I'll be spending 10 days including Christmas in UK @ my sister's!! I'm sooo looking forward to it... ! Obvious reason: spending time with my sister and brother-in-law... i miss them terribly!!! Second reason: SHOPPING!!!! My visa is gonna explode for sure! :D Well, i'll buy some presents from there as well! ;)

For NYE... i think we'll be heading to G7 Party @ Ta Qali - everyone is saying that it's gonna be cool so might as well try it out! ;) Oh btw, i bought a dressss for nye already... well i suppose i'll find something else from england and then i'll decide what to wear! :p

That's all for now... i'll update soon!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home